Friday, February 17, 2012

Case Study No. 78

I decided to give this week's Case Study challenge a go.  I'm actually in quite the card making mood lately.  I think I'll have several more of these done in the next few days.  I picked up a paper pack that I've had for several years and have never used. I know I'm not the only one with these little gems sitting around am I?  I have also been looking at the geometric design in the Silhouette store for quite some time and since this card had a square and sort of geometric look to it I thought I would go ahead and use it.   The rest is fairly simple, some ribbon, some flowers and a Verve stamp.  I haven't used these in a while and I had forgotten how great they are.







Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV 8 x 8 The Green Stack, Lily Bee Design Stationary Pear, 
Spellbinders:  Labels 18, Foliage
Stamps:  Verve Stamps
Ribbon & Brads:  My Stash

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. WOWEE...this is SO pretty!! I love the design and gorgeous paper and flowers. You always put so much into your work and it stands out just beautifully! I love the dimension:) Fabulous card my friend!
    Have a GREAt wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for showing the angled view as at first I thought it was a brown gridwork on top of the blue, but seeing that it's actually cut out makes it look even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful.love the background die cut.love the flowers and colors.they are stunning.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. Love the layers and your interpretation of the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything you create is absolutely gorgeous Dayna! Is it possible on some of your terrific creations that you could share with us how you made it? Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sabrina. I love those flowers from Silhoutte - you have made want to go and play with them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, Sabrina!! When I first looked at this, I didn't realize the geometric design was cut into the paper!! What fabulous dimension!! I just love the paper you used and those flowers are stunning!! So beautiful my friend :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hi Sabrina!! Wow, that's a beautiful scalloped card! Wonderful take inspired by Karola's card, this is a beautiful work absolutely!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is such a cool card! I love those flowers and the geometric feel of the card. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the layers on this card, Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so much dimension on this card!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...