Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday - Case Study No. 94

My best friend's twins will be turning two very soon.  Last year I made them the most adorable cards that their Mom is saving for their albums. Here is a link to that post - Birthday Cards for the Twins. I think it is the beginning of a great tradition and I've been mulling around what to create for them year.  This week's Case Study Challenge gave me the perfect inspiration.  Here is this week's muse.  


And here is my card:






Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies
Silhouette Studio:  All shapes except butterflies
Spellbinders:  Butterflies and inside mat (reverse wonky circles)
Stamp:  Waltzingmouse
Twine:  The Twinery

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is really adorable. I love the different papers and textures. You are really in a card kinda mood and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous!! Ravenna will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the big, sparkly number!! What a fun and fabulous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this card is stunning!!! beautiful papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those staggered banners! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...