Monday, April 29, 2013

A Few Challenge Cards

I had some time this morning to just play around and I whipped up two cards for some of my favorite challenges.   The first card is for this week's Retro Sketches.  The paper is from one of my My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 stacks.  




The second card is for this week's Case Study challenge.   This is the final week with muse JJ Bolton.  JJ is an exceptional crafter and I love seeing what new things she comes up with every week.  You can find her blog here.  I used my Silhouette print and cut feature for this entire card with the addition of some paper from DCWV.  I love these silhouette images, and this little girl flying a kite was no exception.


I hope you like the cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. The second one with the girl and the kites is just so dreamy - like a perfect summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous trendy camera and then wind swept traditional; both gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards... I really like the embossing on the patterned paper. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Big congrats on your win at CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sabrina, on the well-deserved win from CASE for your wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The color and design is beautiful!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I love all the dimensions and textures. You had me searching for that girl flying kite image - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Dayna. Congratulations on your win!! Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the laying effect on your cards, really give is style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...