Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Won! I Won! I Won!

Forgive me for a happy *me* moment but I am so excited.  A card that I just posted for you guys few days ago is this week's winner at Case Study challenge blog.  I am so stinkin' happy!  I have had plenty of cards that I thought were sure fire winners, only to be disappointed, so I am totally thrilled with this week's win.  I finally get one of those winners badges I have been drooling over forever.  Ha!  

Here is the card again, and here is my winner's badge.  WooHoo!



CASE Study winner


Thanks to everyone for stopping by! I really appreciate it!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card! it deserved to win - congrats to you :-)
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - your sidebar should be littered with winners badges, your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! Love your WINNING card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! The card is gorgeous - it deserved to win!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone. It was truly a surprise but I will take it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a winner in my book!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little late but wanted to say congrats to you! Yey! Sorry haven't been by in a while. When the kids get sick they do so one at a time, so little break for me :(. I wanted to say that I do appreciate your visits - they cheer me up. "See" you later girl! I know I have some back-reading to do in your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! It is indeed a lovely card...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...