Monday, November 26, 2012

Joy to the World

Long time no post eh?  I don't think I've ever gone this long without a blog post.  I have been busy with life, back to back vacations and here I am three weeks later.  I haven't had a ton of craft time lately and I've got some DT projects in the works.  I did find time to squeeze in a couple of cards though just for fun.   Eh, so let's rip this band aid off!  Here is the first of my goofing around cards.



Paper:  Teresa Collins Christmas; Canvas Corp. corrugated paper
Spellbinders:  Poinsetta
Bling:  My Stash

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. You call that a goofing around card? Wow, it's beautiful. Love all of the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the two papers work really well together and really compliment the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well honey, didn't lose an ounce of mo-jo while you were away. This card is beautiful.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I don't have that Spellbinders die and now I really want it!! The paper is fabulous!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunningly gorgeous, Sabrina! I love the the textures and the dimensions and the paper is beautiful! Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really STUNNING Sabrina! I need back to back vacations, sounds like FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys! It was different crafting without my Cameo. I just took some dies, stamps and paper. Very different but it was fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...