Monday, December 10, 2012

All Occasion Cards

If you follow me on Pinterest you know that I am a card pinning junkie.  I can't help it, lately that's really where my creative mojo has lead me.  Unfortunately I've had less time to do any crafting overall, but tonight I took a moment (or a few hours) to make some cards just for the heck of it.  They can be birthday cards, note cards, thank you cards, really anything.  I left a sentiment off so that I can customize them later.  





Cuteness right?  And if not for the ridiculously long time it takes to line up the chevrons on that embossing folder these would have been very quick cards!  I really like them and I hope you do too.

Recipe:
Paper:  AC Black cardstock, PPI white cardstock, DCWV Neon Chic Stack
Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts
Spellbinders:  Classic Hearts
Twine:  The Twinery
Bling:  My Mind's Eye

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Having that quick (if you can line it up) go to card is a must. I haven't made any cards in a bit but you've inspired me. Oh, and I am now following you on Pinterest! Hoping you'll follow me back (eyelashes batting) if you haven't already.

    Thanks for following my blog C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC. Hope you're enjoying my class projects from CKC Lancaster this month!

    La-Vie
    http://pinterest.com/lbordeperry/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!! I love the designs!! The chevron embossing folder is fabulous!! I wish I had more time to peruse Pinterest...I'm afraid I would get addicted :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design - I must try out Pinterest sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love the design and the colors. I must have that chevron embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody, I felt the same way about the embossing folder when I first saw it. I don't know why it's taken me so long to actually use it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...