Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun on the Block Party

Last week I pulled out my second Studio Calico card kit, Block Party, and got to work.  These kits are a bit fascinating to me.  There are always one or two elements that I really love, and several others that are just NOT me.  So this time I decided to see how many cards I could come up with using the three or four papers that I really liked, and the washi tape that I absolutely adore.  The rest of the kit, meh.  But all in all I created six cards, and that roll of washi tape is over halfway gone!  I want to share the first three cards with you today.  






All of the stamps you see are from Ali Edward's Technique Tuesday.  That "love you" stamp is seriously the best stamp I think I have ever used.  It stamped so cleanly I couldn't believe it.  I really, really love her stamps.  As always, I added a few things - I used some MME paper for the yellow heart.  The flourish was cut using a die from My Favorite Things and the enamel dots are also from MME.  You've seen a lot of those on my projects lately, I know.  I just can't get enough of either one of them!  Tomorrow I'll show you the rest of the Block Party cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving all three of these cards so much! I agree the "love you" stamp looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Love all the bright colors! Really great cards!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I am loving that washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous!! Love the washi tape!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous...love the washi tape!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...