Sunday, April 21, 2013

Snapshots

Spring break!  Is over.  The kids have been back to school for a week now and I'm still going through withdrawal. Reentry is always hard!  Believe it or not, I took over 1,000 photographs on our island adventure.  And then accidently and permanently deleted about 800 or so of them when I got home.  I'm not going to go into details as to how I managed to do this.  And no, they can't be recovered, I've already tried.  And tried.  And tried.  I decided to just get over it.  Yes, I lost pics from some great days and some thing that I really wanted to document, but it happens.  I still have some great photographs and that's what I'm choosing to focus on.  The glass is indeed half full.

With that in mind, I have another 12 x 24 scrapbook page for you today.   I loved these pictures of my son playing around with my umbrella and I couldn't decide which ones to use, so I made it easy, I used almost all of them.  The paper is from one of DCWV's new stacks, Fiesta, and you can find it at your local Joann's.  I love the bright vibrant colors from this stack.  It worked really well with the pictures and my very colorful umbrella.

 



 


The wood veneers are a new set from Freckled Fawn.  Absolutely adorable right?  The brads are from my stash and the metal accents are from Tim Holtz.  I hope you like the page.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sorry about your other pics, but these are wonderful!

    Is the title something you cut on the cameo? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your pictures!!! Last year my computer crashed and I lost 2 years worth of pics that I assumed were backed up to Picasa......thank goodness the best photos were on my facebook page.

    Looks like you had an amazing vacation! Love the title how you cut out the overlapping letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, colorful layout. Now you have me wanting this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title and the little trinkets here and there. Sorry about your lost pics :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every detail on this layout Dayna!! Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...