Thursday, May 22, 2014

With Sympathy . . . A Scraplift with a Twist

One of my favorite cardmakers is Laura Bassen.  I saw this card she recently made for the latest Papertrey Ink release on Pinterest and had one of those moments where I wanted to make the exact same thing I loved it so much.

Except that I don't really want to buy this stamp set.  I have too many stamps as it is! My solution was to play around using print and cut on my Silhouette Cameo to see if I could recreate the card.  

I think I did a pretty good job and came pretty close.  And best of all it didn't cost me anything!




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job scraplifting this one! And it's in MY sorority colors too! Might have to scraplift YOUR scraplift....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...