Sunday, June 8, 2014

Butterfly Kisses

More modeling paste and stencils on this card.  This time I colored the modeling paste with my stampin' up reinkers.  It's a bit messy and you can't reuse the paste once it's colored, so it definitely takes a bit of practice.  That said, I am fairly happy with the card overall.  I wanted a more vibrant green, but I now know which reinker not to use next time.  





I am shooting photos outdoors as much as possible now.  It's so nice and bright on our back deck, and it's wonderful not to have to haul out the extra lights, background, etc.  So you'll be seeing a lot more of my backyard in the weeks to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully! I love all of the added layers and the stitching adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...