Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

Many of you know I was recently absent from my blog.  What the heck have I been doing?  Reading for one, I couldn't put Scott Westerfeld's Midnighter's trilogy down.  Only to be slightly disappointed when it ended.  Sigh, but that's how it goes.  (here is a link to the first book on Goodreads).  But aside from reading I began working on a ton of boxes for my sister.  She called me last Monday and asked for 92.  Yep, you read that right - 92.  I laughed.  I told her I would cut for a certain amount of time and how ever many that ended up being would be the number she would get.  It ended up being around 50 or so.  Now these boxes are not embellished, or fancified like I would normally do.  There was no time for that!  I could barely get the tags done in time so it is what it is.  I thought I would show them to you anyway.







Now are there 50 boxes in these pictures?  No.  I honestly didn't feel up to trying to stage all of them!  So what you see are a small sampling of what I have been slaving over this past week.  I hope she likes them because I am DONE!

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. They look so pretty, well done on doing so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are so funny..I'm done! I love these boxes. She's going to love them too and I know she's grateful you did so many.

    Way to go! Your Sis will be proud!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut these with the Silhouette? If so, what is the design called? I love them, and would love to make some for giving Christmas cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, yes this is a Silhoutte store file. It's called the "3d pyramid gift box". It's very easy to put together!

      Delete
  4. These are lovely. Wow you have been busy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I would have laughed too if my sis wanted me to cut that many - doesn't matter how much she'd beg :). The boxes turned out to be lovely. Love the tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out awesome! Love the assortment of papers you used. What a great sis you are....wow, that's a lot to make!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...