Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Your Day

Hello everyone, I'm back and actually I think I just posted two days in a row.  Surely you jest?!  Yes, I am back for a while and today I have a birthday card to share with you.  I am still head over heals in love with banners. I don't always jump  on the latest trends (and this one has been around a while) but when I do, watch out!  I added some negative space and some embellishments.  The paper is from Authentique's 6 x 6 Journey. I tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum.  The paper is so beautiful I wanted it to speak for itself.





Recipe:
Paper:  Authentique's Journey 6 x 6 paper pad; Stampin' Up Vanilla; DCWV light brown cardstock base
Silhouette:  All mats
Spellbinders:  Fancy Tags, Classic and scallop nested hearts
Stamp:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink
Bling:  The Paper Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Sabrina! The negative space looks awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Love all the details. Love the colors too! Really, really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful paper you used!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the card. The paper is indeed gorgeous. The heart cuts are perfect embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous card! I can see why you love the paper - the patterns go so well together. I love the design on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very pretty! your papers are awesome and I love your hearts and tag:) Super cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...