Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dust Devils Move It Move It!

A good friend of mine has a daughter who plays softball.  Every year they have a contest for the best team banner and the prize is nothing to sneeze at - it's a sizable amount of money for the team's end of the season party.  My friend is fairly crafty and incredibly competitive so she jumped into this one with both feet.  I helped a bit with the design and lots of the cutting and there you have it.  This is the banner and it's great if I do say so myself.  In case you're wondering - yes, it won!


We used DCWV's Tie Dye 2 paper, laminated it, and set them on action wobbles so not only is the banner really cute - it's interactive! 



This was totally outside of my wheelhouse and because of that a lot of fun.  I am sure the girls are going to enjoy the year end party like never before!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congrats!!! The banner is great!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous!! I can see why it won!! Congrats!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful and fun. bet the team loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...