Saturday, March 16, 2013

Randomness . . . Featuring DCWV's Violet Leaf

I am on a card making binge.  Truthfully, that's where my heart has been for some time now.  I still do other things, but I love cards.  Maybe because it's the quick turnaround, or the fact that I can make someone smile with something my hands made.  I don't know, but I always try to be true to the directions my hobby is leading me in and right now it's cards, cards, cards.

I pulled out DCWV's new Violet Leaf stack.  This one comes in several versions.  The 12 x 12 is available at JoAnns, and you can find a 6x6 (doublesided no less) at Michaels.  There is also a scalloped edged doubled sided matstack at Michaels.  So when I was making these cards which one did I use?  All three actually.  





 

Paper:  DCWV's Violet Leaf
Embossing Folder:  ProvoCraft Cuttlebug
Spellbinders:  various shapes and banners
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday, Papertrey Ink
Flowers:  Prima

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...