Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Day of Second Grade!

My kids have been back in school for over month.  Can you believe it?!  As is tradition, I took  the first day of school picture showing my baby getting ready to experience his first day of second grade.  It was actually so dark outside that we still had our porch light on. Come on daylight savings!  

This page is pretty stripped down, but I was sort of in the mood for that.  The paper is a mixture of SEI's First Day of School stack along with DCWV's Edumacation stack.  Both fantastic stacks for school pictures.  And of course I couldn't forget the wood veneers . . . My little boy is a SuperStar!





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic page! I love how you wrapped the twine around the chipboard. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...