Friday, September 13, 2013

Today only happens once . . .

Oh Ravenna, how adorable you are!  So this is one of the two projects I made back in June.  I love it mostly because I did something I normally don't do - stamp on a scrapbook page.  The stamps are from Cas-Ual Fridays and Simon Says.  Lots of other fun little elements on this page as well.  You might remember this picture from my "so long!" blog post back in June.  It's part of my Project Life album, but I figured Brandy would probably like one for herself too.  And looking at it now, I honestly can say I can't remember who made the paper.  I probably should start writing this down.  I'll do better next time!






Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! She is so adorable and she knows it! As always, a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the kid IS adorable!!! Secondly....well, what can I say? Another fab page, Sabrina. Loving the details and the textures. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheery layout! And the little girl in the picture is just darling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...