Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flag Football

What is that you say?  I have a kid playing football?  Sort of.  It's Flag football, otherwise known as glorified tag, at least according to my husband.  My son has not been a sports participant for several years now and he's dipping his toes back in.  So far it seems the temperature seems to be okay . . .






  
The paper is from an older DCWV travel stack.  I liked the bold colors for a sports page.  I also used some of WRMK's new Chalkboard line paper.  The black can't be beat.  I of course used my Silhouette for all of the die cuts and the main title.  A few Studio Calico veneers and some Pebbles alphabet letters completed the layout.  My son actually loves looking at this one.  Who knew?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Gives me ideas for my son's soccer and my daughter's cheer shots! Oh I just love 100% of your work all the time!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you out did yourself again! This is AMAZING! I love your details and the fun cuts:) I can't imagine the scrapbook you have for your son..great memories to look back on! Beautiful job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embellishments on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout!! The pictures are so awesome!! I used to love playing flag football!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool page, Sabrina ;). Lots of wonderful colors and movements. No wonder your son loves to look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...