Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Today is Your Birthday

Going back into the summertime archives for this one.  I think I was in the mood for something quick.  I saw this shape being featured on the Silhouette blog and thought it would be great for a birthday card.  A little less than an hour later I was done. 



The paper from My Mind's Eye's Chalkboard Studio line, embellishments by My Mind's Eye and Freckled Fawn along with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and lastly a stamp from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I love the embossing and the design!! What a fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Was the brown mat embossed or did you get it already like that?! Never seen an emossing folder like that and is totally awesome match for the rest of the design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...