Sunday, November 17, 2013

Holiday Gifts - Heat Transfer Vinyl to the Rescue

It's time for some vinyl!  It's been a while and in an attempt to switch gears and do something new. I pulled out some felt bags that I received as a gift from a good crafty friend of mine a while back and then Brandy came over.  The holidays are upon us and she has office gifts to give out.  So, we decided to personalize these bags for some of her employees.  I have had this heat transfer sitting around for ages.  And I used it!  

I love projects that use my supplies and nothing else!  I had to take a few minutes to watch a video because it really has been that long since I've worked with heat transfer.  And it was a little rough going there for a few moments, I won't lie.  But overall I really like the results.










And there was one over the shoulder bag.  Hard to photograph, but here's my best effort.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the hard work. I know everyone will love them. But most of all thanks for the kid free weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...