Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life is Good!

My friend Liza's girls are adorable.   I mean really.  She posted this picture on Facebook and as I have before, I asked if I could scrapbook it for her.  She said yes!  I'm sure some of my friends are a bit leery of me these daysAnd I tried something new here - for the first time ever I used my Silhouette sketch pens.  It turned out okay.  I wish I had a thicker pen though, or perhaps a very fine marker.  I am going to have to look into this.


 





The paper is from MME.  I got it at one of those package sales at Archiver's right before they went out of business.  Sorry to see them go, but happy about the deal I got on the paper.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous mulch-dimensional layout. I love the background layers and all of the patterns used behind the circles. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...