Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Swings Part Deux

One of the things that I dread more than anything about blogging is taking photographs.  Now that I know how to dot it (somewhat) correctly I can't bring myself to just snap a few badly lit pictures and call it a day.  Nor can I seem to bring myself to pull out the light tent and all of the surrounding hubub as well.  Compromise.  No light tent, but a rigged up area on my kitchen table when it's sunny outside.  And I tend to do a lot at once which is one of the reasons I posts for days at a time and then again for say, a  month. Just being honest!  That's why these next four projects haven't made it to the blog sooner.  I finally got the urge to finally get that photography done today.

So, without further adieu, here is a scrapbook page I made of my son.  We've spent several Thanksgivings down in Florida with family and no matter how long it's been he's always drawn to the swings.  My first instinct was to try to recreate this layout but my pictures didn't quite fit so I decided to just wing it.  Loved the way it turned out though.








Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...