Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life - Weeks Seven & Eight

So I finally got behind, and man, let me tell you I need to make sure that doesn't happen again.  I do NOT enjoy doing two weeks at a time so from here on out I am doing my best to do just a little bit of work every couple of days to make sure that doesn't happen again.

It has been an interesting two weeks around here.  A big business trip for my husband and a washing machine that caught on fire.  Never a dull moment . . .










Week Eight








Recipe:
Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine Core Kit, Design A Page protectors
Paper:  Cobalt Cardstock
Silhouette:  P&C weekly title and daily journaling cards, accents on pictures
Ali Edwards:  Sentiments on pictures 
Rub-Ons:  October Afternoon
Letter sticker:  JillyBean Soup and My stash

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at your project life pages! Each little card is like a scrapbook page in itself. I like the picture of your son looking at the album too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melody...I love looking at your pages, Sabrina!! So many of these things you might forget in a year but with this fabulous project, you can look back and remember!! And wow, I'm so glad you were home when your washing machine caught fire :O How scary!! Thanks so much for sharing these with us my friend :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, more awesome layouts!! So many fun memories in this project that will be so fun to look back at over the years:) So sprecial!
    How scary to have you washing machine catch on fire-wow, so glad no one was hurt.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...