Saturday, June 30, 2012

Take What You Need Take No. 2

Not terribly long ago I created this card inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest.  I am still head over heels in love with the concept so I created some quick and easy note cards with this same idea.  I again used my favorite word cloud generator - Tagxedo, and I print and cut the mat using my Cameo.

  


Years ago I purchased a few pre-made A2 card box sets from DCWV.   In one of my cabinets sat this lovely set of cards.  I'm not sure why I didn't put them to use before now, but I thought they would make a great card base and they do.  This particular set is from the Natural Stack box of cards.

Paper:  DCWV Natural Stack, Natural Stack Box of Cards
Tagxedo:  Word Cloud
Silhouette:  Print & cut word cloud layer and tag
Brads:  My Stash

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. These cards are great! Love the colors and the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous!! I love the word collage and the colors are fabulous!! Your stitching is amazing!! I hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly get emotional when you do your word collages - I guess it's where I am in my life lately. The cards are beautiful, Sabrina! Thanks for sharing, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, these cards are for that very purpose. Take whatever it is you need and stand on that. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this idea. I might be on version twenty-two before I put them down for good. Bug hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this set of cards! and oh how true....love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards and this "Take what you need" concept. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...