Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bookstore Blues

I love Instagram!  I seriously could scrap nothing but 4 x 4 for the rest of my life.  Okay, maybe not that long, but I really like using these photos on layouts.  This is my latest page that I put together today.  My first time using washi tape on a layout and I have to say I like it.  Plus, adding all of the little elements.  I had forgotten how much quicker this goes when I'm not making everything myself! 







Recipe:
Paper:  Authentique Genuine Collection
Silhouette:  side embellishment mats and journaling tag
Title:  Amy Tangerine Thickers
Embellishments:  Studio calico wooden pieces, MME The Sweetest thing Brads, etc. Washi tape, tags, Mr. Huey's opague white, custard, Basic Grey flags, twine from The Twinery

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done on the stitching, Sabrina! I love the buttons too. All the B&N bookstores near where I live have closed down! I used to take my kids there for story time with cookies and milk on Saturdays when they were little :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So no what you mean about having the train table...not happy when it isn't out at out location..love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout!! The design and layers are so fabulous!! Your stitching is amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...