Sunday, September 9, 2012

Picture Perfect featuring DCWV's Bouquet de Fleur

I have another scrapbook page to share with you today.  These pictures are some of my absolute favorites from our family cruise this past summer.  This is Kellie who is my husband's first cousin.  Yes, there's a big age difference there.  She is actually just a little older than my oldest son.  I was working the DSLR on this one and for once got the exact type of pictures I was aiming for.  Go me!  And because I was scrapping little girl pictures, I pulled out the girliest stack I think I own.  I don't have a plethora of opportunities to just flood a page with pink and it was fun to be able to do so.  This stack has lots of bright colors and some really pretty floral designs as well.  It worked very well with what I was trying to accomplish.  Anyway, enough of the jabbering, here is the page.



 





Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV Bouquet de Fleur
Silhouette:  Background label, camera
Fiskars: Wavy Edger
Spellbinders:  Beaded ovals, beaded circles, circles, scallop circles
Embellishments:  Stampin' Up Buttons, Momenta metal flower stickers, Maya Road metal coat hanger, Title and metal buckle are from supplies from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This sure is girly! I love all the colors on this page and the patterns all work together. Cute kid too! I love the bright buttons and that heart mini clothes hanger is too darn adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout! Love the colors. Very, very, pretty.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is sooo pretty Sabrina! Love all the tiny details and the way you combined the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout!! I love all the design elements you used and the beautiful colors!! The pictures are absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love all of the colors and the details were very well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page - I am so used to doing girlie pages, I wish I could tackle boy pages as effortlessly as you make it look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievably adorable! I only have boys, so I totally marvel at girlie layouts:) Love all the lovely layers and the colors are perfect! Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your work! I am so excited to see what you are doing each day. Thanks for sharing. I will scraplift this sketch and share on my blog.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love every little bit of this fabulous page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...