Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thank You Treat Boxes featuring Fall Splendor

My sister asked me to make her some boxes that she can hand out as little gifts to the people who help her on her fundraising campaigns.  I have been dawdling around with the project for a while and finally got going on it this week.  I used a box from the Silhouette Store designed by Lori Whitlock, and the new DCWV's Fall Splendor stack.  Here they are!










Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV Fall Splendor, Silky Smooth Stack, Neutrals Stack
Stamp:  Stampin' Up
Buttons & Twine:  My Stash

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!This is GORGEOUS!!Beautiful Boxes!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love all the variations! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous boxes, Sabrina! I love the paper stack you used and all the layers look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty. Perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous, Sabrina!! What beautiful boxes!! You did such a great job :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are absolutely amazing! I love all the details you have put on them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...