Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Few More Challenge Cards

Long time no post.   I'm been busy outside round and about.  It's probably going to be this way as the summer picks up.  I took some time this weekend to play in my craft room and I came up with a few cards for two of my favorite challenges.  This week's Cas-ual Friday's challenge is a tic-tac-toe challenge to commemorate the blog's one hundredth challenge.  I went with the Kraft, Bling and Emboss line.  I used the emboss resist technique when I stamped and colored the flower on Kraft paper.  A few jewels added to the card to round it out..   




The second card is for this week's Retro Sketches challenge.  I just pulled out the first 6 x 6 paper stack (from My Mind's Eye) I put my fingers on and worked my way from there.  If you haven't noticed I am in love with wood veneers.  Totally.  I can't help it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sabrina! Definitely winners!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! I love the veneer pieces - I really must try this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ You are on fire:) These are both absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the designs:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What gorgeous cards!! Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...