Tuesday, May 14, 2013

XOXO

It's no secret that I adore my Silhouette Cameo.  I am constantly downloading files that I have every intention of turning into actual projects.  Like many of you, I now have more files than I probably know what to do with.  You know who you are!  So, every so often, I start pursuing my Silhouette files and come across one that shouts "ooh, ooh, ooh".  Today was one of those days.  I've owned this file forever, and I am finally glad I put it to use.  Layers, layers, layers.  Something else I love.





You see Kraft paper, an Ali Edward's Technique Tuesday stamp, a ProvoCraft embossing folder, and the best glitter paper out there made by DCWV.  Lots of fun with this card.  I think I should start pursuing my Silhouette files more often.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hello my friend,
    I am trying to play catch up after being on vacation and life has been so busy for me.
    Your card is beautiful! I love all the fun layers and the glittery letters are awesome!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sabrina - it's just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I can totally relate ;). Having a download subscription does that LOL! I love the card design and the way you off-centered the background paper and the circle top layers - brilliant effect my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...