Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How Many Graduates Are There?

Quite a few!  I personally know three, including my next door neighbor.  So, the graduation card parade continues.   I made this one when I was finishing up my minibook album for our Blog Hop earlier this week.  DCWV's Always and Forever stack has that regal type paper that is appropriate for such an occasion   Of course I had to add my favorite silhouette image to it because I'm me and I think they are so cute.  




  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! Fabulous job my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I just might have to case it-I hope you don't mind! I have spent all morning catching up on all your lovely inspiration. Being a Silhouette and fellow pretty paper addict-I am in 7th heaven! Thanks for sharing your awesome creations! Your boys are darling too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Really cute! Great paper and great design.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cased this awesome card and posted it today with a link back here! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sue - thanks so much for the compliments and link back! I really love your card too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...