Saturday, January 18, 2014

Go Broncos!

I was raised in Colorado, and like any good current or past Colorado resident I will be Denver Broncos fan for life.  It has been a while since I purchased any new Bronco gear and with this week's AFC Championship game upon us I wanted a new shirt to represent my team.  I am going to be surrounded by unsufferable Patriots fans on Sunday.  The horror!  So, in my quest to find a new shirt, and my annoyance at the ridiculous prices a light bulb went off in my head - just make your own silly.  So that's what I did.  With a $15 hoodie from Old Navy, a bit of flocked and glitter heat transfer vinyl and Walla!


I love the way it turned out.  Seriously it took me less than an hour from start to finish for this project.  And now I have my husband clamoring for an Atlanta Falcons shirt.  I wonder if he wants me to add the bling?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...