Saturday, January 4, 2014

My First Recital

My youngest started piano about six months ago.  Some days it is easy.  Some days it is hard.  But what is remarkable and wonderful is that after such a short time he has, in the words of his awesome piano teacher/therapist Jessica, "perfect pitch."   Which I am told is no small thing.  So we were thrilled to attend his first recital.  These pictures have been everywhere, Facebook, emailed to family, friends.  So it is no wonder they ended up on a scrapbook page.


 

And as a result of this FANTASTIC recital I now have TWO boys playing the piano.  Which, let me tell you, is heads above the recorder!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing scrapbook page! I don't see a single element on this page that I don't absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Wesley! Wow, what a great layout to remember his first recital! I love all the fabulous details and especially the pic's!
    Happy Sunday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO, Sabrina! And way to go to your little man! I love your picture orientations and the journaling. And of course those little wooden charms - I can never seem to find any at my craft stores :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you use patterned paper; no matter what colors or patterns you put together, they always seem to look great and make quite an impact. I want to be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...