Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bloom Where You are Planted

Sometime last year my good friend Angela posted these amazing pictures of her daughter Sadie that a good friend of hers had taken.  I begged, and begged for these photos knowing that I needed to scrapbook at least one of them.  Months later the photographer, Tracey Brown, was kind enough to share them with me so I could make a page for my dear friend.  And then I promptly filed them away, and while I didn't quite forget about them, I just didn't get around to doing it very quickly.  So, last month I felt moved and finally made something.  It's really a simple page.  Mostly because the photograph is so absolutely stunning that I didn't want to distract from it at all.  To see more of Tracy's amazing work check out her website here - TracyBrownPhotography.  If I lived anywhere near Virginia I know who would be taking our family portraits.








Of course my pictures are not the greatest.  But I still think you can get the gist of the page and appreciate this fabulous picture of Sadie.  At some point soon I'm going to get this in the mail to my buddy.  I hope she really likes it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Umm, she loves it!! And girl, don't sweat it. I know all about putting a little something off. I'm the queen of it!! It's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which is more stunning, the photo or your showcasing of it. Both are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...