Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You Are My (insert awesomeness here)

New Papertrey Ink crafty goodness!  I couldn't resist and it's all Kimberly's fault.  I have been very good at not shopping but a friend MADE me go look at the new releases and then I HAD to have this die, and well, the rest is history.  You know how it is.  Here are a few cards I made playing around with my new stuff.  I am especially thrilled to finally be able to use the corrugated paper that DCWV bestowed upon me when I was a member of their design team.  I adore the bright colors and this die cut through it oh so well.








Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the creative way you made use of the negative space in the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...