Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Best Teacher Eveh!

My oldest is quite taken with the piano.  Anytime we go somewhere where there is a piano he likes to sit down and play a little something for everyone.  He even spent a bit of time at Brandy's house giving her son Luca a short lesson a few weeks ago.  My little professor is always so willing to help teach others. I based this page on a sketch by Sherry Stringfield over at Sketch Savvy.  Although it's been a while I have always love playing with sketches.  That was one of the best parts of my time with DCWV's Design Team - getting to see all the different interpretations of a single sketch for the monthly challenge.  I actually used one of my favorite DCWV stacks for this page - Dots, Stripes and Plaids.  This is one of those stacks I've purchased a few times.  The last time was last fall when Joann's had it on clearance.  I got it for five hole bucks - score!  







Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout and how all of the round elements mimic the patterned paper too. I have this stack as well, but it needs to see the light of day a little more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite pictures of the boys together. It is rare that they are photographed together but their personalities shine in this!! Great job and Jake was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...