Monday, September 19, 2011

Go Wes Go!

My youngest son had his first soccer game this past Saturday.  I took 129 pictures, and these 4 are the best.  I think this is the most stripped down scrapbook page that I've ever created!  But it looks good doesn't it?


I think this is the most stripped down scrapbook page that I've ever created!  But it looks good doesn't it? I used a sketch by Jana Eubank and decided I wouldn't spend a great deal of time embellishing it.  I am too behind in my scrapbooking to make that happen.  As it stands, I only have five pages finished for my Mom's book (I did make a duplicate of this page, but in the same papers) so I need to get busy. A few more pages like this will go a long way in getting me caught up.




Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the pattern paper and the border punch that you used. How about the tennis shoe...so cute on that page. Great pictures and adorable little guy!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...