Friday, March 16, 2012

Call Me Girl!

I put together this super quick, non terribly creative card a few nights ago.  The idea was really that I wanted to use my new wide format printer to print some paper and hello? I am in love!  I picked up this lovely lady - an Epson Artisan 1430 directly from Epson (there is an $80 rebate if you order directly from them) and I am more than impressed by the quality of prints not only for paper, but for photographs. To be able to print a photograph in any size I choose, ah, it's so liberating. I have so many ideas, ideas, ideas.  So, what you are seeing here is just me playing around happy that I printed a piece of pattern paper successfully.  The argyle pattern is one I found in the Silhouette store and have actually used a time or two with Project Life.  Ah, the possibilities.  Anyway, it's a cute little card and I plan on sending it to a girlfriend who lives out of state who I haven't talked to in a while.



Recipe:
Paper:  Silhouette Studio Pattern, JoAnn's Kraft paper, WASAU white cardstock
Silhouette:  P&C shapes, pattern paper
Ribbon:  My Stash
Stamp:  Unity Stamps  - Call Me
Spellbinders:  reverse wonky rectangles

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the argyle paper!! It is so gorgeous!! I can't believe you printed it...the colors are fabulous!! And the call me stamp is so fun!! Love this :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh a new toy! Can't wait to see what else you can do with this. Love the colors on the card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...