Monday, March 12, 2012

Joy & Love

It's been a while since I made a scrapbook page, and for some reason I got the urge to start one at 7:30 p.m. tonight (Sunday).  I managed to actually finish it within a few hours which is pretty impressive for me.  The sketch is from my favorite sketch blogs - Sherry Stringfield's Sketch Savvy.  The sketch is one of her older ones, but it is the featured sketch this month for DCWV Template stack challenge.  I have tons of great photos to choose from, thanks to Project Life.  I picked a few of my favorites from my boys' recent trip to the World of Coke last month with my sister.

The sketch:


And here is my page:







Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV Dots, Stripes & Plaids (One of my all time favorites!)
Silhouette: borders, hearts, sunburst, &
Twine:  The Twinery
Title:  Thickers - Marquise 
Spellbinders:  beaded & crown circles

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this paper - they all go well together. What an adorable LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW!! I love your layout! You did such a fantastic job on the layout design and just LOVE the paper! The pictures are so fun-which I am sure by the looks of it-they had a ball!! I love the cute little hearts and how you wrapped the twine:) So very pretty! Awesome page to add to their collection! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Sabrina, this is FABULOUS!! I love your take on the sketch...the papers you used are so gorgeous!! The hearts are beautiful and I love how you used the twine!! But the pictures are the focal point...they are awesome!! What fun the boys had with their aunt :) I LOVE this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stitched hearts look so lovely
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love EVERY detail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...