Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Pinch Proof Money Books

My sister's first day at her new job was uneventful in a good way.  She made decent tips and the money book worked out for the most part. I have had the tweak the design though (not surprising, I figured this would happen) because the perforated sides made it a little too easy to tear.  So I have worked up a few more books, including a St. Patrick's themed one for her to use today.  Who doesn't want to be pinch proof?

 






The DCWV Currant stack is one of my sister's favorites.  It's what she used when she tried to fashion her own crude little creation the first time out.  I decided I would use it because clearly she likes the paper and the designs really are gorgeous.  I wish I could photograph the flocked vinyl so that my readers could see the true effect.  It is so absolutely gorgeous and it feels awesome -it's like running your hands over velvet.  Anyway, that's it for today folks.  I hope to have something super cute to share with you tomorrow!

Recipe:
Paper:  Silhouette Studio shamrock pattern paper, DCWV Black Currant Stack
Silhouette:  Printed Pattern paper, all images
Vinyl:  Silhouette flocked vinyl
Font:  KG Skinny Latte

 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I just love how you made these!! They are so creative!! I love the St. Patty's Day pinch proof one...so awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! I could see you getting busy with "orders" from the other gals and guys at your sister's work ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...