Friday, August 31, 2012

Batty for You Featuring DCWV's Bewitched - Oh, and Mojo Monday # 256

Today is my first day back in my craft room after quite some time away. I think I was still high on cold medicine the last time I posted.   There is good news - I am truly on the road to recovery.  Yesterday, for the first day in days, I really felt better.  So, today I decided to see if I could rock out a card or two. Truthfully, it was difficult.  My mojo is not quite up to par.  But I'm working through it.  I have two cards for you this evening.  The first is a 6 x6 square card and the second is a circle card that I decided to design using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I haven't played at Mojo in a while so why not?  Here you go:






 This is the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.


And this is my card:





Yes, I know I went a little bat crazy here.  I don't what is is, I just can't help it and I know better than to try.  Let's just roll with it!  All the paper is from DCWV's Betwitched stack, Matstack, and Cardstock stack.  Fabulous glitter paper in there for those who are looking for good quality sparklies.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful it looks as if your mojo is back and probably has never left!!

    Glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Both of them! I love the details and the yummy colors on the DCWV stack - just curious, do they do digital paper? And you must spill on how you curved the ends on those banners/pennants on the second card - I couldn't figure that out on the Silhouette Studio :(

    So glad you're feeling better, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are really cute. Loving the details!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melody - it's really easy. Go to the Modify window in the software and it's the "Crop" function. This software is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so awesome!! I love the sparkly black bat on the second card!! And your stitching is amazing!! All of the details are just fabulous!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the circular web BG! This is adorable! Thanks for playing at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards - I think your mojo is right there :) Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...