Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me

I've been stuck on this one for a while, but had an idea and I finished this card this morning.  In less than two hours - go me!  I love these big flowers, I've seen quite a few of them lately and I decided to finally make one!.  This file is from the Silhouette store.  The sentiment is a print and cut using my Cameo.  





Paper:  A Random Martha Stewart stack (sorry, I really can't remember the name), Bazzil smooth white cardstock
Silhouette:  flower, print & cut sentiment (font - kg skinny latte), inside mat
Brad:  Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the "texture" of the paper for the flower. Simple but sweet card. Finally a card of yours I can probably duplicate! I even think I may have that flower image from the Silhouette store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The flower is absolutely beautiful!! I love the dimension!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so PRETTY! I love the dimension and the colors are wonderful!!! Enjoy your weekend Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Happy Anniversary to you and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freakin' way! I'm reading back on your blog from August 12th (apparently I haven't kept up with reading blogger dashboard LOL). My wedding anniversary (15th) was August 2nd! Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful anniversary - cheers to many more, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...