Monday, August 29, 2011

A Few Things on a Sleepy Monday Morning

It's Monday already!  Yikes!  I wish I could wind the clock back a few days, the weekend went by too quickly.  First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who visited my blog over the weekend and left such nice comments about my latest projects.  I really appreciate it.  I have had several requests for gypsy files, and unfortunately I can't send any right now because my gypsy is not backing up correctly.  I can't download or backup ANY of my files right now (insert chewing on hands in great nervousness emoticon here) and I haven't had the time to get on the phone with PC to do some more troubleshooting.  Let's all hope this has a happy ending . . .

And for those who are interested, we had my Dad's birthday dinner last night and I gave him his gift.  He absolutely loved it!  Well, I think he did - he laughed hysterically over and over again, which is how he shows emotion.  I think he was laughing so he didn't get too choked up.  So, mission accomplished.  I actually made a birthday gift, and the recipient loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...