Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Back To School For You!!

Yesterday, I found out that one of my son's preschool teachers just got her first job as an elementary school teacher.  She's been trying to get into the school system for several years now, but with the cutbacks that have been going on it's been nearly impossible for her to get her foot in the door.  I just found out that she's going to be a Kindergarten teacher at a new school opening up in a few weeks.  I am so thrilled for her!  She is a FANTASTIC lady and a wonderful teacher.  There are some people who just have a gift with kids and she is one of them.  


I made her this card and included a small gift card for The Schoolbox.  I understand she's been working really hard this past week getting her classroom together so I hope this will help!












Recipe:
Paper:  DCWV Grade School Stack - 8x8
Cartridges:  Wrap It Up, Freshly Pickled, Designer's Calendar
Stamps:  Verve
Ribbon & Buttons, My Stash, Flocking Powder - Martha Stewart
Punch:  EK Success


As always, Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This card is just adorable! Love the little feet at the bottom! Thank you for remembering your child's teacher is such a special way!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. The paper, layers, the composition, just everything. Your posts have quickly become one of my favorites each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone - and Stephanie, I'd like to give you a big old hug! That really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!! I love the apple cut, paper and embellishments! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...