Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Cards for the Twins

My BFF's twins are turning ONE this week!  I can barely believe it.  The time has gone by so fast.  In honor of Luca and Ravenna I made birthday cards.  One for Luca and one for Ravenna.
  






This card was super easy to make.  The 1 is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I made it a little wider using my gypsy.  The boy on the rocket is from A Child's Year, and the tag was cut using Spellbinders.  They Happy Birthday sentiment is from Verve - Hope Blossoms.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, you've done an amazing job on these cards!! I love the paper choices on both of them and the stitching is just awesome! Very creative and I love them both. You rocked this project!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are perfect for Ravenna and Luca!! They will love them (and try to eat them)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all exceptional! I Love your work! Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. They are perfect. Love the papers and all the dimension. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both beautiful! I love the papers and all the stitching. Your bff will have to start an album for her kiddos just to put them in...or maybe she's already a scrapper. She'll love them! TFS!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...