Monday, April 11, 2011

Banks for Special Boys

My latest project is a set of glass blocks that will be used as banks for one of my good friend's sweet little boys.    The first is designed for Caleb.  He's a fan of Nascar so I wanted to make sure that theme was abundant throughout the design.  I used one of the cars from the Disney/Pixar Cars cartridge for the car, the checkered flag, and the *money* road on the other side.  The money bag that is etched into the bank, the Nascar title, the flaming Hot Rod emblem, and Caleb's name were all created with MTC software.  I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it.  






The second bank is for Caleb's little brother Devin.  He's just a toddler but he already loves trains.   The train and tracks on the first side are from the Joys of the Season cartridge.  I particularly like the contrast of etching the track on the bank and then sitting vinyl train cars on the track.  The titles and all of the $$ signs were made using MTC software.  Again, I Lurve it!  The mountain is from the Dude! cartridge and the train track that lays across the mountain comes from Word Builders 1 - A Word Party.  I am really pleased with both of these banks. 





As always, Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...