Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Quick Thank You Card

I whipped this one up tonight fairly quickly.  Again, it's based on a Sketch2Scrap card sketch. The artist is Cindy Royal who is one of my favorite crafters.  I had no idea she contributed to this collection of sketches but I was immediately drawn to this card, and once I discovered she had made perfect sense - I love her style adore just about everything she does.  Please stop by Cindy's blog - Royal Things, to see some incredible crafting.


I've been wanting to use my DCVW Citrus paper pack that I picked up, oh, probably a year ago.  The colors are cheerful and fun and really coordinate well.  The stamp is from Stampin' Up, and the mats were cut out from Spellbinders - my absolute favorite.  





Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...