Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lookey there - Me in a scrapbook page!

Like most Moms I am generally the one behind the camera, which is why you will rarely see me show up in any of these pages. But on this rare day, my husband picked up the camera and shot a few decent shots of the boys and I as we were just about to leave the golf course.   I based this layout on another Sketch2Scrap sketch.   I just can't get enough of this app! 




The "My" and {s} were cut out using MTC software.  "Great Boy" was cut out from the Graphically Speaking cartridge.  It's an older cartridge that I find myself coming back again and again.  I embossed them all several times with black and clear embossing powder.  The application isn't as even as I would like it, but I think it still looks acceptable.  







As always, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...