Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Few Cards

 I've been taking a little time to do some things that are off the beat and path.  I normally work on a specific project, but lately I've been feeling the need to just experiment and create.  With that in mind, I came up with these two cards.







The loop design is one I found on a new cartridge I picked up - Elegant Cakes.  The heart was cut out using Spellbinders dies.  The crimped paper is something I picked up several weeks ago and I am happy to finally have a use for it.  The Bliss and Butterfly stamps are from Stampin' Up.  The patterned paper is from SEI's Chocolot.  I have been seeing these paper flowers for quite some time now and after seeing a tutorial on Capadia's blog I decided to try one.  I am smitten with them and will be making a lot more in the future. 




I was fooling around with my new spellbinders dies and one of my newer Stampin' Up stamp sets when I came up with this one.  I think it's perfect for Valentine's Day, or just Lurve in general.  Lol. 


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...