Thursday, May 5, 2011

Site Under Construction

As some of you may know, I have a few other sections of this blog that I haven't really set up yet.  I have a Words of Inspiration page which is looking pretty bare, and I haven't updated my Gallery recently. I have decided to take the next few days off from my craft room and work on some different things.   In order to get my Inspiration Page working correctly I am going to have to post a bunch here on the main page and then label and then link those posts on the Inspiration page.  At least that's what the experts at Blogger keep telling me.  So please bear with me.  You're going to see a lot of posts in a short period of time.  I hate to bombard everyone with so much stuff at once, especially if you have signed up for my emails but there really is no other way to do this.  So I have been told. (insert big apology face here).  See you on the other side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...