Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jakob with a Rose

 This is a picture I took of Jakob at his Great-Grandmother's wedding this past weekend.  The rose he is holding is from her bouquet.  He asked her for one of her flowers before the ceremony and she told him she would give him one afterward.  Well, he held her to it - right after the ceremony was over he marched up to her and asked for it and she obliged.  My little man never forgets anything.


You will recognize the design, its the same from the last scrapbook page I did, taken from the Sketches 4 Scraps app I have on my IPhone.  When I fall in love with something I have a hard time letting go of it!   I used different paper, embellishments and flourishes than the first one, but I like this one just as much.






Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...