Monday, January 30, 2012

Brand New!

I have a really quick project to share with you today.  I recently ordered some Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) from the Silhouette store.  I've worked with vinyl before but never like this and I decided to give it a try.  There's no massive amount of creativity here, I just wanted to see how easy it was to work with this stuff, and man, it is beyond easy.  This is a little onesie that I made for little Nico.




This vinyl is actually flocked, so it has this really cool velvet type texture to it.  I used the recommended settings for flocked htv on my Cameo and it worked perfectly.  So guess what I did right afterward - yep, ordered more.  I have ideas, ideas, ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This turned out great - I see lots of HTV in your future Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute font! Love hearing how easy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute..I think I finally believe it can be done and I am ready to order and create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that it's flocked too. Now I'm going to have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a FUN project! I am thinking I better go order some. I especially like the flock look-very cool:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cute! I haven't tried anything but paper with my Cameo so far (until I get extra blades and mats soon just in case) but this project of yours is inspiring me! Love the font too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute - what a great idea! Nico should love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable!! I was going to say that the vinyl looked like it has a texture to it...how cool that it is flocked!! What a great project, Sabrina!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. Do you like the silhouette Cameo?? I have been doing some reading on it and thinking about it. I have the Cricut Expression and I love using it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scrappingnana - Yes, I love it, for so many reasons. I have been neglecting my Cricut. Which I hope to change soon when I get my new gypsy back from PC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...